Tuesday, December 1, 2015

it is a wonderful life

I am so pleased to announce that Publishers Weekly has rewiewed "the Fishermen's Ball". Check it out at PW.com. November 30. I wish I could figure out how to form a link to it but I'm still learning how to use this iPad.  As many of you can guess we are still in Oriental, looks like we have found our winter place, but nothing is written in stone when it comes to water. All I can tell you is that we are looking forward to the Spirit of Christmas on the 12th of December. It was described to me as similar to the movie 'It's a Wonderful Life' staring Jimmy Stewart. People open their homes, there's a parade, and boats get decorated. Now how could we miss that.
My sister, Susie said she thinks we have found our spot. We will see after the parade how we feel, especially if the temperature drops below 40. So far it's been safe, warm, and dry. Shopping this year will be strictly Internet, I don't know if there is a mall within 100 miles. I hope you are all filled with the spirit of Christmas even if you are not in Oriental.

No comments:

Post a Comment